Ocena wątku:
  • 5 głosów - średnia: 5
[16+] Fallout: Equestria - Crimson Tide
First of all I have to say that I'm not fluent in Polish, so I can misunderstand feelings or some important details of characters conversation. Przepraszam. I'm not a book critic too.
  1. The funny "big generator" song is funny ^.^ It's what I expect to find in the Wasteland. I saw ElMutanto's art, so the "Eteryczne Szpony" were expected. But it's very amusing that she still hates Frosty's claws: "Nie cierpię tych jego palców."
  2. The discussion in the Gallant's flat was too short. I think, Sparplug should be more persevering and say more words to protect her plan.
    The next sentence sounds very cute: "Gallant? Hrmpf! – prychnęłam wciąż nieco zła."
  3. The part about the "król Stalliongradu" is ambiguous... It's very unlikely to meet a king on the street, so I had bad expectations. But this sentence changed my opinion: "Mogłam poczuć się choć trochę jak matka." I'm still not sure is it good or bad story plot, but Sparkplug's feelings are interesting. Here is the first flashbacks "Pobłażliwy śmiech Coldbrew...", Sparkplug was not so lucky as she thought in the first chapter: "Pomyślałby kto, że moje życie może być tak udane." I think mysterious "epidemia" will be used in a future chapter.
  4. The way she study a spell "Pajęczy Chód" is not fair... It seems the author gives a special ability to the protagonist to fit him into the story plot. "Pajęczy Chód" is not a popular spell (I don't remember anypony uses it before), so I need an explanation why ghoul-mechanic knows it. May be you can describe Sun Beam's life more: she lived in caves or she was a fire guard and had to climb on buildings. Other mechanic spell "Manipulator Mentalny" doesn't have this problem. On the other hand, Sparkplug used the spell during the "walka na poduszki" and it was an adorable scene. Also, the author doesn't use that spell as a "deus ex machina" and it is good.
  5. The infiltration onto the "obóz Przypływu" was interesting. I knew that her plan wouldn't be successful (an epigraph strongly hints unraveling of the chapter), but it was really UNEXPECTED! All these flashbacks and Cold's behavior was so frightening and chilling. It's a very good course of history, a way to give a new meaning to the first chapters. The strongest part and the best finish of the book.
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Fallout: Equestria - Crimson Tide - przez Dervis - 03-04-2014, 21:21
RE: [16+] Fallout: Equestria - Crimson Tide - przez Mavka - 16-12-2016, 06:39

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 6 gości